• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Polished Fuch Rep's, 34 pict 3 carb, and Uncut Dash for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydave

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'v got these for sale... they are 5x112 pattern et6 and they have 195 65 and 185 60 tyres on them.

They look like this on my bus:

IMG_0669.jpg

Selling as my bus looks like this at the moment :(

IMG_0813.jpg

£400 for the set - Reduced to £350

Also got a 34 pict Bocar carb for £50 in very good condition:

IMG_0737.jpg

And a Rhd 3 hole dash uncut stereo hole in black - scratched up but straight for £50!

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

I'm based in Snodland (just outside Maidstone) Kent.

Cheers Dave 07540 618848

Mods: I'll try and delete the other post!!

Just noticed a couple of small cracks in the rear tyres side walls so alloys and tyres reduced to £350!! They are not that bad really but I like to be honest!

Dash now £40 and Carb now £45 - I'll be at the Volksworld Show Saturday if that helps anyone??

Have you run the carb on an engine? Is it ok? All the screws adjust running as they should?

Hi there,

The Carb was originally on my old beetle that i upgraded to twins and then sold a couple of years ago... so it's been sat in my garage since then! It worked as it should back then so i don't see any reason for it changing in that time :)

The only thing missing is the spring but i can always see if i have one lying around!

Dave

Latest posts