• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Polished Radars - Wheels only - Can go to Brighton Breeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I have for sale a set of 5x205 (early beetle/split bus/early bay) 15x5j ET+20 polished radars

These were fitted to my early bay but im now changing to something different. They required a spacer on the rears so the wheels fitted correctly over the hub and are included in the sale if required? I ran a 185/65/15 up back which cleared the arches by a few mm if that helps with anyones decision

They are in good condition with no kerbing just the odd small stone chip and all run straight with no dents (I survived the pothole madness of 2009/10 woooooooo)

Just need a good old polish up which will try to do before the sale but always cleaned up good and glared the sun back at other road users in true 'bling style'

Only bits missing is some spotty tyre apprentice decided to bust the two centre caps of the wheels he was changing tyres on (then just shrugged it off .... thanks) so will require two of these to complete the set ... possibly will be able to locate the broken two incase you want to glue or mastic them on the wheels to see you through until you get some replacements

Located in west sussex and collection is preferred but can take to Brighton Breeze this weekend if you want them then

All 4 (wheels only) for £250 (retail at around £100 per wheel)

Heres a picture of them on my van just incase you were unsure of the wheel

DSC00225.jpg

did you have locvking wheel nuts with these, 2 different lenghts to cater for the spacers needed at the rear?

i'll buy the locking wheel nuts off you if you have them? i'm going to breeze too this weekend.

if you dont have them dude or dont want to sell em, where did you buy them from?

cheers

Austin

I didn't run any lockers on them mate as keep bus garaged and when using it, never really away from it for long

open to offers on wheels

Latest posts