Polzeath, Cornwall - this afternoon, not too shabby!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was anyone out surfing?
Looks a lovely spot to park up and watch the surf. Easy access down to the beach there?
Just got back from three weeks near Santander had some good swell roll in during that time, now I’m landlocked again and really missing the ocean…

Was anyone out surfing?
Looks a lovely spot to park up and watch the surf. Easy access down to the beach there?
Just got back from three weeks near Santander had some good swell roll in during that time, now I’m landlocked again and really missing the ocean…
Decent surf this weekend.
Parking on the beach and more near by.
You can walk straight down from
New Polzeath, where the photo is, or park on Polzeath beach.

Was anyone out surfing?
Lots of people out there and even more today (weekend), good waves and amazing weather :cool:
:)

We were down there in May (the week before Run To The Sun) for a mates stag. Glorious weather and great surfing (my first time - will definitely go again) - nice little rum bar on the edge of the beach too :D

Love Polzeath especially when the very expensive campsite allows camping in the carpark on the hill at a much cheeper price! @Aldaol Is the food shack still in the lay-by / parking bays you were parked up in?

Polzeath photo from a few years back (Expensive campsite VIP zone, about 50m from the beach), early trip (April I think). Very cold water, but Polzeath often has some excellent surf.

Attachments

• 20130324_183409.jpg
    20130324_183409.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Love Polzeath especially when the very expensive campsite allows camping in the carpark on the hill at a much cheeper price! @Aldaol Is the food shack still in the lay-by / parking bays you were parked up in?

Polzeath photo from a few years back (Expensive campsite VIP zone, about 50m from the beach), early trip (April I think). Very cold water, but Polzeath often has some excellent surf.
That’s the campsite on Tristram Cliff.
I grew up at the top of that field!!

No sign of any food shacks in the parking bay area now, more's the pity as would be nice to shake up the van's culinary limitations πŸ˜‚.
Water a bit on the fresh side but still not bad for what is now nearly mid October!

Latest posts