##pop top to tin top##

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right then, had a week off work this week & got my roof conversion sorted out, here goes :D
100_1744.jpg

100_1751.jpg

100_1768.jpg

100_1757.jpg

100_1758.jpg

100_1762.jpg

100_1766.jpg

100_1764.jpg

100_1767.jpg

100_1773.jpg

100_1776.jpg

Bear's Dad said:
Nice job.

You pleased?

yep i'm a happy chappy :D
i got a nice solid straight roof with all the original pressings on it.
it's in primer at the moment, but will get it booked in soon to get top coat on it.

i no tell me about it :lol:

i would of regreted that big time, still you got yourself a nice bus.

Nice work on the roof there, you must be pleased with your work - it looks great!! 8)

I'm going down the tintop route as soon as space in my garage allows - can I ask what you plan to do with the roof bows (is that what they're called?) that you have left over?

100_1768.jpg

Would they be up for grabs by any chance?

cheers

Justin

;)

Very nice job done there - just caught this thread today and impressed with the work 8)

Looking forward to seeing the next results from your endeavour ;)

cheers guys for the coments, i cant take all the credit i was just doing the monkey work, sanding grinding & sanding, filling & sanding oh & some sanding too :lol:
charlie at autoworx did all the hard work cutting & welding & i'm well pleased with the out come.

bruce :D

Justin & Muttley said:
Nice work on the roof there, you must be pleased with your work - it looks great!! 8)

I'm going down the tintop route as soon as space in my garage allows - can I ask what you plan to do with the roof bows (is that what they're called?) that you have left over?

100_1768.jpg

Would they be up for grabs by any chance?

cheers

Justin

;)

this what you after?
100_1778-1.jpg

no problem, glad to help out, it worked out well all round us coming up to faraham :)
we had a nice walk round the castle, the girls were nakard when we got back to the car.
BINHampshirewalk049.jpg

nice to meet you today & good luck with your roof transplant, bruce :)

When I got home I told Joy that you had a couple of Bull Terriers - she was VERY jealous (I had to cover my Labradors' ears so they weren't offended!!) - now she's seen a pic of yours she's moaning that she should have come with me!!

Your friends T25 looked pretty tasty too!!

Thanks again

;)

forgot about this thread :)
will the roof got finished, now got fresh paint on the roof & bumpers/overiders
here's a few pics i've just found.
DSCN5369.jpg

DSCN5360-1.jpg

DSCN5642-1.jpg

DSCN5640.jpg

dubscum said:
100_1757.jpg

how tall are you ? :shock: :D

I was just thinking the same, worlds tallest man or cunningly lowered Bus ...... :lol:

Wish I had the spare cash to do this, my roof's more dented than a trampled bullfighters ego ......

:lol: :lol: :lol: first up thats me mate & he's gotta be standing on a crate or hes been eating hes greens :lol:

vans low but not that low :lol: getting some slamwerks springplates to go on it soon ;)
bruce

baj said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: first up thats me mate & he's gotta be standing on a crate or hes been eating hes greens :lol:

vans low but not that low :lol: getting some slamwerks springplates to go on it soon ;)
bruce
:D

Latest posts