Porsche Cookie Cutters on Early Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel2000

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me what I need to put a set of Cookie Cutters on an Early Bay? What are the PCDs for both?

If it's a 72 as per your profile then you have 5x112 pcd bolt
Pattern assuming it's stock, the cookie cutters are 5x130pcd so you will need adaptors to fit them. A guy called "butty" on volkszone sells them with the bolts required to
Mount the wheels.
You will have to cut down the VW nuts & shave a couple of mm off the studs to fit the adaptors to the disks and drums as the cookie cutters don't have any "scoops" in the mounting face so the nuts & studs need to be recessed into the adaptors so they don't foul the wheel mounting face.

Both front and rear wheels need to be the 6 inch wide type found on the front of porsches, the 7s won't fit.

An alternative to the above is to replace the front and rear brake setup to Porsche pattern e.g. A 944 brake setup on the front and creative engineering 5x130
Pcd drum & hubs on the rear.

I have the adaptor setup on my 72 with cookie cutters at the
Moment & am (slowly) converting to the brake mod setup so let me know if you need more information on either.

Dont suppose you have a pic of the van with them on, I havent fully convinced myself its worth the effort yet.

Some pics on here:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27886&p=236823&hilit=Cookie#p236823" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will try to dig out some better pics later as I'm on my phone at the moment.
They are a bit to spaced out at the front so I'm currently fitting a weedeater narrowed beam and transporterhaus dropped spindles along with the front brake mods, may also end up with tubs.

Latest posts