• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Porsche Fuchs center cap - Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
I'm after one late type Porsche Fuchs center cap, any one got one hidden in a draw that they dont want?

Thanks

Mark

If you don't have any luck give me a shout - I met a metal polisher last week that has some polished ones spare, he said they were over-polished but a couple looked OK to me!!

;)

Justin & Muttley said:
If you don't have any luck give me a shout - I met a metal polisher last week that has some polished ones spare, he said they were over-polished but a couple looked OK to me!!

;)

Are these the same as cookie cutter caps or are they the 3 pronged type?
Might be interested at the right price ;)

I'm after teh ones that are the same as cookie cutters, although i do have one 3 pronged type forsale if you are interested

Mark

AxlFoley said:
I'm after teh ones that are the same as cookie cutters, although i do have one 3 pronged type forsale if you are interested

Mark
Hi AxlF, I am also after the cookie cutter type if theres enough to go round ;)

Loxy said:
Justin & Muttley said:

;)

Are these the same as cookie cutter caps or are they the 3 pronged type?
Might be interested at the right price ;)

They looked very similar to my Cookie Cutter caps - deffo not the 3 pronged type!!
I'm hoping to see the chap on Saturday if the workshop is open, I'll ask if he wants to sell them on...

;)

Hi mark, how much do you want for the 3 center cap??? i'm missing one from my fuchs.

cheers

Mark

Have you got a picture of the type you want, and inner/outer diameters? I've got 5 spare caps which I'm pretty sure are late fuch/cookie style, but I may be wrong.

Latest posts