porsche wheels Gallery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my personal favourites (I absolutely love the colour as well, think its called Brilliant Blue)

DSC01769.jpg

Also liking this panel!

368812.jpg

And this!

408024-vi.jpg

some nice vans there

Ands1 is that yours? it has perfect stance!

edit, just saw the plate! it will be back looking like that before you know it!

lovin the boxster s rims on the split. ive got a set of those boys in the workshop ready for my bus. and i love single colour fuch rims polished or flat. especially in 6x16 inch all round. i missed out on a set 2 years ago and it seems all of of a sudden they are worth twice as much

Does anybody run American eagles? 8)

http://aircooled-folks.skynetblogs.be/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

love all the photos, porsche wheels work so well on vans, but my fave so far has to be the Gas burners!

keep em coming though!

these wheels are my favs. i run a set a full set of 8.5j rears on my golf (in the summer only) and i have the fronts waiting to go on the camper

car030.jpg

car031.jpg

car026.jpg

sorry it not a camper. :cry:

this is my next door neighbours car and hence i`ve been alerted to the world of NSU 80`S...i want some and he won`t sell under any circumstances
ambo1.jpg

those wheels were cheep money a year ago and seem to have significantly grown in popularity since. cant get big brakes behind them though as they are only 14". nice though

Latest posts