Power to headbanger above bed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g16stu

Reaction score
Could someone please suggest the best routing for 2x 8mm diameter multicore cable from the dash to the storage unit above the spare tire at the back?
as far as i see my only option is to go up the front window channel? but i dont really want to risk taking the headliner out and i think the cables may be too thick.

Is there a route anywhere else, ie between the sliding door pillar and the wardrobe? also whats the best way run wires from the dash to the rear floor? just under the foot mats? and then how to get over the air vents on the walkway, is it possible to go through the seat support and com out bechined the sink / fridge?

there would be room above the headliner, there are transverse ribs at B and C posts which are more than an inch deep and the liner hangs lower than these. Why not follow the loom under the floor to the engine bay then up through the rear corners to come into the van at the rear door hinges. As mine is a bus I could do this, accept it would be more difficult with a camping interior, does the interior let you see the space each side where the hinges move when the rear door is opened? these goes straight down to the engine bay.

Latest posts