private messages

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbo

Reaction score
Hi tried to post this in forum advise but it is locked, at the bottom of the page it says I am not allowed to post messages and quite a few other things. I have tried to send a private message but it does not show in my sent folder and have had no reply so I guess the recipient has not received it. What am I doing wrong Thanks.

hobbo said:
Hi tried to post this in forum advise but it is locked, at the bottom of the page it says I am not allowed to post messages and quite a few other things. I have tried to send a private message but it does not show in my sent folder and have had no reply so I guess the recipient has not received it. What am I doing wrong Thanks.
If it is shown in the outbox then the recipient hasn't read it yet. When they do it moves from the outbox into the sent

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi Hobbo.
I think the forum advise is where the moderators pin things up so people know how things work etc and how to pop pictures on etc etc. That section is for advise and information only and not for posting and I guess that's why it's locked. And that's ^^^ the thing with P.M.s that confused me first off. But when they receive and open the P.M. It will disappear from your outbox.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, Suns shining ,,,,yeahhhhh :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

hobbo said:
Thanks for the replies it is not showing in either outbox or sent messages. Thanks

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11457

then the recipient has read your message :party0041:

Latest posts