• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Propex heater group buy Feb 2012.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete nice

Reaction score
Back by popular demand, I am doing another group buy for Propex heaters.
It would be the full kit as supplied by Propex, JK or Bluebird.

Here are the details on the Propex site: http://www.propexheatsource.co.uk/air-heaters.php

You get from memory, a 2000 watt heater, thermostat, duct pipe, exhaust pipe, 2 air vents & wiring.

You will need a gas bottle, rubber pipe, copper pipe, regulator & fittings, you can T off if you have a cooker already.

DSC00753.jpg

They will be £390 including postage via courier. That's £50-£55 off other suppliers prices.
Knock a tenner off if you want to collect it from home/workshop or a show.
I will collect the units myself from Propex.

They are the full kit, you will need a gas bottle & pipe to make it work.
A split charge/leisure battery is also a good idea too.

They will have full warranty with Propex too.

DUE TO OVERWHELMING NUMBERS NO MORE ORDERS CAN BE TAKEN!

All those already on the list are included in the group buy & will be receiving payment details shortly...

(I am away for a week on 25th Feb-3rd March so replies may be slow).

Just to clarify how the deal works, is you put your name down as a definite, I add you to the growing list, Once I have at least 20 names, I issue a cut of date to be added to the list.

Once that date comes, I will email or call everyone on the list & ask for payment via a direct bank transfer. There will be a short period of grace for people to pay, then once all the money is in, I will order the whole lot. I have been messed about with late payments before & someone did miss out.
When Propex give me a collection date, which could even be as early as the next day, I can go & collect them personally.
I will send them out by Citylink a few days later. You can save a tenner if you want to collect one too.

Anyone want a Propex?

There is about 10 on the list already through other forums.

OK, it looks like I have enough numbers, but think I will run short of time to get it all done & dusted before holiday. My contact at Propex is on holiday this week & I am away from Feb 25th to Mar 4th.

I will collect payments the week of March 5th & hope to collect the heaters at the end of that week, Friday 9th March or Monday 12th.

NEW CUT OFF DATE is 23rd FEB. NO MORE ORDERS NOW PLEASE.

If anyone wants one, PM me your details before Friday as I am away on holiday on Saturday for a week.

I will only have my phone with wifi, so not ideal.

DUE TO OVERWHELMING NUMBERS NO MORE ORDERS CAN BE TAKEN!

All those already on the list are included in the group buy & will be receiving payment details shortly...

I am back from holiday now, just waiting for the final payments so I can collect them.

Heaters have been collected & half have been booked with DHL to go out today.

I will book the others tonight to go tomorrow.

Latest posts