• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PROPEX HEATING GROUP BUY £385.00

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tintin

Reaction score
As suggested Here's a new thread on this.

The deal is as follows:

Propex HS2000 single outlet £385.00 inc vat.
Propex HS2000E single outlet £595.00 inc vat.

Delivery £15.00 next day courier.

Minimum order 5 units mixed.

As soon as I get 5 or more interested I will ask for payment. I can then collect the units for you and will be shipped by next day courier.

Some have enquired how this can be done. I've worked in a similar market for many years and know the guys at Propex. So it's all above board and will come with Propex's normal warranty.

Leave your interest on this thread or PM me if you have any questions.

As soon as we get to 5 and everyone pays I will get them in.

Tin Tin

The price is revised after a discussion with Propex

That's only a £25 saving on the retail price ;)

You need to buy a lot more to get a decent price.

pete nice said:
That's only a £25 saving on the retail price ;)

You need to buy a lot more to get a decent price.

Hi Pete,

The retails a lot higher than that yes they are about £440 online. I was mearly trying to do other forum members a favour. If they want to collect it from Portsmouth area or Dorset then they can do so and that will be another £15.00 in their pocket.

Having seen the comments about how drawn out these can be I thought a price for 5 would be better and quicker. If it goes over that quantity then I will surely ask for a better deal and will pass it down to you guys.

I take it you don't want one?

pete did a group buy a while ago and luckily posted on the late site so i had one, tintin fair play to you for doing it mate any saving is good, you can get a splitter to make more outputs and divert heat to the screen for about £30 by the way - don't suppose your guy does a deal on them?

I have spoken to propex to see if we can tighten the deal and got them down to £385.00

I'm bumping this just to see if anyone is interested. If not no worries, the thread will stay here and I can always ask again. :roll:

Hi all, Just thought I would say I have recently purchased the HS2000E (gas and electric) single outlet kit from "magnum motorhomes" for £550. They have it as a "price drop" at the moment. Delivery was £10 on top. That's the cheapest I could find.
Cheers
Andy

Latest posts