RHD EarlyBay Cab Floor Matt GROUP BUY :D

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex VW Heritage

Reaction score
So after a bit of discussion I have been allowed to offer the forum a Group Buy on our premium Earlybay RHD Cab Matt's:

cabmatflyer_web.jpg

This is a deal I have got just for The EarlyBay Forum.

If we get 10+ they will be £80

If we get 20+ I can drop them to £75

Price includes VAT and Postage (within UK Mainland) so no hidden nasties.

This deal will run until this time next month so 18/12/2013

If your interested please sign your username up below on this thread and email me your full name and address so I can create an order for you on our system.

[email protected]

This is a trial as we haven't tried this kind of offer before, if it works I should be able to roll out similar deals on other EB's items for you! :mrgreen:

Hi Alex
Any chance of this offer being extended to LHD mats ?

69 Westy said:
Hi Alex
Any chance of this offer being extended to LHD mats ?

Not at the current time, we are trying to push the fact we do the RHD matts first as it's a new product that we have had manufactured rather than one we buy in from someone. (LHD are from Wolfsberg West in the States)

Alex VW Heritage said:
This deal will run until this time next month so 18/12/2015

Thats 25 months not just a month :D So if this list would run through Dec. 15, isn't too long to wait for a deal? :D

1.) Paul (DIPITY)
2.) reezvaan
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

So only 2 days left on this Offer, The 5 of you that are already signed up, do not fear we will honour the £80 for you as it looks like we wont hit 10 let alone 20. We would need to get this paid before Christmas to hold that price for you though.

Thanks Alex, appreciate you holding the price, how do you want payment? Phone and ask for you, or what?

Elliott.

Yes please, that would be ace.

******* THIS OFFER IS NOW FINISHED *********

Thanks to the five interested we shall be doing yours at the special price of £80 Inc Vat and Delivery (Uk Mainland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts