• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

::GROUP BUY:: Propex heaters.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORDER TAKING IS NOW CLOSED.

I WILL BE CONTACTING EVERYONE SOON FOR PAYMENT. - Thanks.

Just a quick update to keep folks in the loop.

I am pretty sure that Propex now have stock of the heaters & are testing the units & making up kits.

I will be collecting them later this week.

Nice one Pete

Thread 'unstuck' as order is finalised.

If there's one thing you're unlikely to ever need its a Propex warranty. Those things just go on and on. Recently bought an ancient 1600 unit, covered in rust INSIDE AND OUT (was used in boat), dinged and dented. Plugged it in and it fired first time right on the money. Have fully refurbed it before use in bus obviously.

And while I'm blathering on, I once rang Propex when mine was switching off during use. They were genuinely surprised to hear I was having problems with one of their units. Turned out problem was that I was using blue gas bottle instead of red (was winter) and that was it. Really nice people to do business with.

Do a google search for "faulty propex" and then one for "faulty eberspacher" and you'll get the picture.

Wise buy!

Should be collecting tomorrow all being well :)

The warranty will still be valid with Propex as they are being bought direct from them. I will ask tomorrow about the terms.

All the heaters are now with me.

The ones for DubFreeze are being dropped off tonight for delivery at the show. I will PM those people tonight once they are dropped off with contact details.

The ones to be posted will be sent out as soon as I can, so you should have them soon.

I will contact everyone personally anyway to confirm collections.

Please don`t take this as a pisstake, but,,,,,, nice one Pete :mrgreen:
There is absolutely no rush for mine at all as most of my van is in pieces, if it`s any help then leave mine till last if it`s not then do as you will. Many thanks again.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Toasty next winter, or the next, or......... :D :lol: :D

All the ones to be posted will be sent out early next week, so you will get yours quite soon.

Heaters have been posted today for those who wanted them delivered.

DubFreeze batch are with a mate to be delivered at the show.

Got my propex today thanx pete can t wait to fit it and the big test comes next week as I head for troms norway 300km above the artic circle . Wot I call xtreme testing lol

Got mine thanks Pete, " I`ll just pop down the garage for a moment Mrs Ozziedog " never to be seen again !!
Many thanks again Pete.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Any excuse to get down the garage.!!

No worries guys, glad you are all happy.

I am away on Saturday for a week, so if anyone wants to collect theirs from me urgently they best do it tomorrow. I will be back on the 27th. The Dubfreeze ones are all ready on their way.

Latest posts