• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Provisionally SOLD 1969 Savannah Beige Deluxe Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Reaction score
Provisionally Sold. Thanks to anyone who may have past this onto others.

Selling my camper as I don’t have the enthusiasm for it anymore and other interests are getting in the way. I have had this for around 10 year imported from Sacramento California via Kieft en Klok.

1955cc Engine
Electronic Ignition
Twin 36 DRLA
Vintage Speed Sport Exhaust
6 Rib Gearbox
CSP Front Disc’s
Late Bay Servo Brake Setup
Lowered on Adjusters Front End
Butty’s Bits Throttle Linkage
240V Hookup & Leisure Battery
Replacement Door and Window Seals

Engine, gearbox and brakes upgrades all completed by professionals, the van is great for motorway cruising, sits at 70 nice, plenty more for overtaking. Engine recently rebuilt by Daz Chandler, Aircooled Performance/KC’s Hotrod Shop.

Interior has bluebird rock n roll bed powder coated black, with 2 Devon Bulkhead cupboards made using an original as a template. Original buddy seat. Front seats recovered with TMI basket weave covers. Replacement headliner also fitted, by professionals.

The van was painted about 5 years ago with no panels needing replaced or patched, I was the first person to own the van since it left California. The underside was undersealed almost on arrival.
The bodywork now is not perfect but it is not ‘bad’ I want to sell this as honestly as possible so anyone interested can see what they might want to repair. There are some scabs on the outer skin of the front doors, the rear arches and out outer sills, there are 2 holes on the underside of the nearside front step, but nothing that is a Mot failure. The van has 10 months Mot.

For Sale at £16,500

Feel free to ask any questions or for more photo’s if interested, text or email best.

Gary
[email protected]

Based In North East, NE25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts