PUB Tonight !!,

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I’m not allowed up the pub tonight because of some daftiness involving a Spanish type light beer :shock: :shock: :shock: I’m going to break the habit of a lifetime and smack a few Stellas at home this evening after tea :mrgreen: I’ll post on here once the top is off the first one about eightish I’m guessing then anyone that fancies a beer can join me on here for a virtual
‘let’s put the world to rights’
And see if our collective can’t sort this stupid 19 thingy ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, and no fighting :mrgreen:

Beer in the fridge, CD ready to belt out my favourite song '"My Corona" by the Knack
see you at eightish

Wine bought so will pop back at eight to see what the crack is[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1][emoji16][emoji3][emoji848][emoji847][emoji1784]
ad7b60007448cd287818f801d9d2fbe9.jpg

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

I have a glass of the red grape on the go. No longer drink beer (real ale) getting to the age I need to get up for a pee to many times through the night. 😁

Scotch at the ready (since six....hic) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn button got stuck :lol:
Don't know if you saw it , but the guy who first recovered from this crap in China , the English guy,
he said what got him through was and I am being serious, was scotch and honey. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am liking his medicine. There was a picture of him in the article, so who knows if it was true or not.

J & P
:D :D :D

One of my old drinking partners ‘The Don’ swears by whiskey being a cure all for any ailments but he’s not allowed out at the mo and I’m putting money on him depleting his whiskey stocks :mrgreen:

Just bashing my second Stella, and I’ve had a bit of a day of it at work today delivering for ASDA. Ended up doing three runs because they just can’t get enough drivers. Plus it takes a few weeks to get some sort of driving assessment done, probably for their insurance :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,anybody pissed yet ??? :lol:

It didn’t go quite to plan tonight, when I got home from work, Mrs Ozziedog was making very sad noises about the state of her half finished kitchen and the half finished this and that, so I was put into harness for a couple of hours while our chicken was roasting.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,This work malarkey don’t half interfere with things :mrgreen:

Just been out for a takeaway the roads are lovely quiet as is the area with the pubs closed
41d1d57915b21fc3d62418d834799a14.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

So I'm a few tins in now.. :beerchug:

Been busy today with DIY, some of which meant I was in the garden enjoying the sunshine :D

Deliberately only watched the news once today... feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all tbh.

This week I plan to put some miles on the van just for the hell of it :lol:

Cheers to you

L

Yeah, them roads were a bit extra quiet today. The most noticeable thing though was how hard it was to get parked today with so many peeps and their cars stopping at home. Loads and loads of peeps out walking and quite a few out jogging too which in some cases was just a tad humorous. Had two or three self isolated peeps today as well.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, now where’s that Stella :mrgreen:

I know what you mean bout the roads being quiet Ozzie.. my normal commute in the morning has halved.
Guess the joggers would normally be at the gym? however they're closed (like most everything)

We have a few isolators off from work and a guy I know is a confirmed c19 case.

Wish I had more cheer dude sorry

No panic bud, one of our family friends is a gym fella / trainer and he’s doing some keep fit classes on the green near him instead of at the gym. It seems to be going quite well and is popular, but it didn’t rain much this weekend did it, different story I’m hazarding a guess when it goes back to pissing down every day.

Ozziedog ,,,,,,,,, I don’t mind watching now days ;) :mrgreen: ;)

Had a quiet day yesterday, took the dog for a walk and couldn't believe how many people out walking. Whole families, had to laugh at the poor kiddie winkies being dragged along looking totally lost without their various social media devices. Cooked breakfast and dinner for her indoors seeing as it was Mothers day. Felt a bit sad when our son turned up with Mothers day pressies and had to leave them on the doorstep, he wouldn't come in as the wife is in the at risk category.
Plan on attempting to make a scissors lift for the bus engine today as I have to take the engine and gearbox out to do some remedial work on the underside in that area. Will post pics later.
Stay safe everyone...

Took my van out yesterday (it's been in the garage being fixed for the last 3 weeks). New clutch - no whirring sound when I depress the pedal :) It's about 3" lower now, and I noticed it's not affected by cross wind as much on the motorway. Shame I won't get to go to any events for the foreseeable future, but it's for the best I suppose. Thanks goes to Ozzie and all the other delivery drivers and essential folks keeping things going. (I couldn't get an Asda or Tesco delivery slot though!)

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

At Asda and I’m guessing most of the other supermarkets , we’ve been having to cap the amount of delivery slots available as well as the clic and collect grocery service, just because we didn’t have enough stock or pickers or drivers and staff are falling by the wayside by the bucketful mainly because of child care issues, so we’ve been concentrating on disabled and housebound peeps. This is all set to change after Wednesday with our lot, so be ready to jump on them slots. Not sure if the delivery slots will be available prior to Wednesday or from Wednesday but that’s the inside S.P.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,We’ve all been recruiting staff from everywhere locked down. :mrgreen:

Today marks 3 weeks of isolation without sugar. Walking 3 miles a day, no meat, dairy or flour. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol! A healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 2 hour home workout each day! Lost 30 lbs of fat and gained muscle mass.

I have no idea whose status this is, but I am really proud of them so I decided to copy & paste! 😀

Ozziedog,,,,,, when this is over, will I actually fit through our front door :mrgreen:

Latest posts