Pull Yourself Together!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the councillor said:
i know i'm at least partly to blame, but i do feel a bit awkward about cluttering up the main forum page with all this off-topic stuff when we should be keeping it about our buses :oops:

to equal things up a bit, could anybody give me some advice about turbotcharging a VW flat 4 ?

Before "turbotcharging" I think you will find you need to beef up the things between your gearbox and your wheels, what are they called again? Axelrodis ?

does anyone actually get that?

Look the councillors sending me hake mail :lol:

orca-killer-whale-epic-fail.jpg

i've got 2 walls, 2 westy roofs, a gas meter, an outside toilet, a chair, a broken washing machine, a working washing machine, 7 kid's bikes, 3 adult's bikes, a broken tricycle, a child's car seat, 2 rolls of carpet, a computer, 2 radio controlled cars, a tile cutter, a set of B&Ps, a grotto, a filing cabinet and 3 boxes of jumble, not to mention about 30 feet (distance, not body parts... they're with the gearbox) between my wheels and gearbox :oops:

shit, i'm on a roll... a g-plan coffee table, 2 replacement wheelarch boxes, 1 replacement wheelarch, more bikes now i come to think of it, a complete late bay beam hub to hub, a glass 'arkana' dining table top, 3 pieces of clements' glass he'll never see again, a raft of heat exchangers, yet more B&Ps, a die cast 356 in a box i forgot to give to the boy... i'll leave it there.

an axelrodis ?

you've out-geeked me in public :evil:

the councillor said:
i've got 2 walls, 2 westy roofs, a gas meter, an outside toilet, a chair, a broken washing machine, a working washing machine, 7 kid's bikes, 3 adult's bikes, a broken tricycle, a child's car seat, 2 rolls of carpet, a computer, 2 radio controlled cars, a tile cutter, a set of B&Ps, a grotto, a filing cabinet and 3 boxes of jumble, not to mention about 30 feet (distance, not body parts... they're with the gearbox) between my wheels and gearbox :oops:

shit, i'm on a roll... a g-plan coffee table, 2 replacement wheelarch boxes, 1 replacement wheelarch, more bikes now i come to think of it, a complete late bay beam hub to hub, a glass 'arkana' dining table top, 3 pieces of clements' glass he'll never see again, a raft of heat exchangers, yet more B&Ps, a die cast 356 in a box i forgot to give to the boy... i'll leave it there.

an axelrodis ?

you've out-geeked me in public :evil:

Dont panic Mr councillor, I cheated really hes a guy that found & named all sorts of fish - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_R._Axelrod" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(before being imprisoned for tax evasion :lol: )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundadanio_axelrodi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Before I started reading Molenaar & Prinzs excellent specification guide every night before bed, I used to read a lot of fish books :lol:

That is a mighty fine list of things, but I note the owls have sadly been forgotten :cry:

Great codlings' guys ruddy hell, I've seen some crappie threads in my time, things are looking bleak were supposed to be a Tope 2 enthusiasts site, we should be talking busses and mods, now take a look at my scat backbox and never mind the pollocks....

Now where did I put my coffee (not a char drinker myself) and oreos'....

Latest posts