• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quest for Busfest - Goodies from California for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ,
Long shot but I will ask anyway I would love a monopoly set but I'm not going to bus fest
But would you wrap in brown paper n post when you over here ? Happy to pay the extra mail out cost from uk to uk address !

Cheers Bud

Do you have any mates coming to the show that could collect it for you? That would be easiest. If not, I will be making some stops along my travels to visit friends and business contacts...it may be possible to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ,

I'm not doing bus fest and don't know anyone going from my crew
Live in the south coast Dorset near Bournemouth if your heading anywhere that way to visit friends etc ?? : )'

Cheers bud

I'm not planning on heading that far south. Perhaps I could just mail it to you...that wouldn't be too difficult I would think. Any idea what it would cost to mail within England? I think shipping it straight from California might cost about $30US

I'm after a full set of lights (front, rear and indicators) and a dash top pad either original or fibreglass for a 1964 Ghia if you can get any

Paul

Hi

That would be so great if you could wrap it up and mail it out at a post office in uk ?
Recon it would cost £12.50. Pounds happy to PayPal you before you get here ? Let me know your PayPal address PM me it, if it costs you more will be happy to settle any difference when you return to us .

Cheers Adi

u6umamy5.jpg
nugyseju.jpg
6e5udubu.jpg
tupuhuse.jpg
8ura5ata.jpg

Detail pics of the 7up stingray. This was never available in stores, you could only win one in a contest! £175 ono

(Will fit new tyres before delivery...these are really dry!)

Hi, I'm not going to the show, would you consider posting the mafia staff car surround? If you would, how much are you after.

Cheers
John

Cool topic and I like the idea of you coming over here with your bus.
Do I understand correctly that you can get your hands on more than one Monopoly game?
I'll take two for 35 each!

Monkiboy ... Bummer on the shipping , but probably for the best. A Euro tour sounds amazing ...gotta do it some time!

On the Mafia staff car surround...how about £22 including shipping?

Hi.

How much for the old maps? Do you have any more or just the 2 in the picture?

I have a big stack of old US maps. The really pretty California maps I would say £5 each, the maps from other states £3 each

Final weekend for this sale. ALL offers considered ( don't be shy!). Van is being shipped early in the week. If you have spoken for something And have not yet paid a deposit PLEASE contact me NOW! I don't want to haul anything that I am not certain is sold.

Thank you everyone for your support so far. This is turning into an expensive voyage...I really need the help!

Just wanted to give a heads up to all who have bought something ... I will be attending VW Action the weekend before Busfest if anyone wishes to collect their goods there...and at Busfest, I will be located at the Volksworld Camper and Bus trade stand with my blue 68 Sundial camper...please look me up early in the weekend if you can. I would love to be clear of all parts and toys by the end of the day Saturday !

Latest posts