• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quest for Busfest - Goodies from California for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mroldbug said:
y3abegyv.jpg

How about some VW Monopoly games? A mate of mine makes them but he only sells to the US. Maybe I could bring some over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8)

Norway sounds like fun! I wonder how much that would add to the trip in cost though... I am pinching every penny to make it happen as it is!

Ok , Monopoly sets I can deliver to the show at £35 each. They are not sold outside of the US from what I have been told, so it might be a rare chance to get one. Great game by the way...the kids and I have played it endlessly!

Price on Mafia staff car surround please with postage when you come over,
as I guess it will be expensive from there. Worry about postage later.

J & P
:D :D :D

Mafia staff car surround £10 No shipping though mate...don't want to spend my travel time in the post office! Can post from here though @ probably another £10

Hi Randy

You having a clear out :lol: :lol:

Interested in the Clinton Air Cooled engine sign (what size is it?) and the high handle bar cruiser, how much?

The Clinton sign is double sided , bright graphics in one side, some fade on the other. Measures roughly 18"x 24". £100 on that...it is a rare sign. The high handlebar bike is an early 50's Hiawatha men's bike, needs restoration but is complete, £170

Ok... Thank you so much for the responses! Sales are going to help a LOT!

So far I have the following items spoken for ( just pending deposits...)

Porsche gear locker
Bus stop sign
Short surfboard
Clinton air cooled sign
High handlebar bicycle

Please do not be afraid to make an offer on any of the items. I am willing to negotiate!

Latest posts