• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rare 928 Porsche Teledials (Flat)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamberJim

Reaction score
Having seen a few early bays looking awesome on Teledials recently i thought you guys might be interested in these....

I have for sale a set of very rare 2 year only 1978/79 Porsche Teledials, as these are from a 928 they are high offset meaning you can get the wheels tucked under i think either 56 or 65mm will confirm this, they are also very different to normal teledials as they have a very flat face and a recess for the valve. The wheels have been fully polished in the past and need a good buff to bring them back up.. wheels have no kerbing and will look amazing with a little work..

Considering i have payed well over £100 each in the past to have wheels polished and the rarity of these they are a bargain

Porsche part number is 928 361 019 00 15x7

SOLD collect from Surrey or can ship uk or Eu Jim 07810 824837

Tele004.jpg

Tele003.jpg

Tele002.jpg

Tele001.jpg

I also have a set of 15x7 et 52 £175 Still available
Fuch16052.jpg

now those jim, are a top set of rims. i think they are nearer to et 50 and they do indeed look rude on buses. all good polished at that price too. if i had the space i'd be on them. 8)

fat rims dude - i wouldn't mind taking them

not sure if the et will fit my 58 panel van though, my last set were et 60 and tucked under nice, i was thinking et52 is the lowest you can go

isn't the et marked on the back?

can i have first dibs - just need to see if they will fit

nothing stamped ref et.. which is strange as i have seen 100's of porker rims.. trying to find out from the part number but i do know most 928's are et 65 .... so very adapter friendly..

bought for T25 panel but will never get low enough do do these justice.....

928's came in either et52.3 (all earlier models and non abs) early tele's and staggered flat mag slots. or et65 (abs models, 928s, and gt) 7 x 16inch tele's or 7 x 16inch all round flat mag slots.

these should fit nice on a split just go for a 20mm adapter as opposed to a 25 just to give you a bit extra under the rear arches and drop it on its arse :D :D :D very envious

Latest posts