• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rare nos autocruise very very very rare

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
david, where do you find this stuff! I`m sorely tempted here. Any specific things to this like 1600 t/p or 2000 t4 or will it fit all aircooled vws.

looking at the pics,it connects to the accelerator pivot under the front floor and theres something that pulls the accelerater linkage to the desired speed,so shouldent matter what size engine your running

Does the stalk on the cruise control just replace the existing indicator stalk, or do you end up with two stalks on the steering column?

Regards,
Karl

Mine also connects to the manifold to get a vacuum signal - I guess it used this to determine engine load???. Looking at the pics on the instructions above I'm guessing this one is connected to the servo to get the vacuum signal?
& the stalk is seperate on mine ;)

Loxy said:
Mine also connects to the manifold to get a vacuum signal - I guess it used this to determine engine load???. Looking at the pics on the instructions above I'm guessing this one is connected to the servo to get the vacuum signal?

Do you have any pictures of how the two stalks fit? With the plastic moulding around the indicator stalk, if that stalk isn't replaced I can't see where the other stalk would fit! Does yours have a different moulding around the steering column?

Karl

kabre said:
Loxy said:

Do you have any pictures of how the two stalks fit? With the plastic moulding around the indicator stalk, if that stalk isn't replaced I can't see where the other stalk would fit! Does yours have a different moulding around the steering column?

Karl

My stalk is attached to the ignition cover not the column - mine isnt the same as the one being sold though (similar tho) so it may attach differently.

Latest posts