re chroming any ideas

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonJay

Reaction score
Hi all we have a 1969 bay import, was wondering how people have gone about with re chroming bits ie wheel trims exhausts and the light fittings.
The other question is does anyone have any seat covers for sale??

Thanks in advance

Jason

Had stuff chromed on another car resto (not VW). Where are you based? I can pass on the details if you are in the North West. Its a small backstreet affair and gets most work by "word of mouth"

Davydomes said:
Had stuff chromed on another car resto (not VW). Where are you based? I can pass on the details if you are in the North West. Its a small backstreet affair and gets most work by "word of mouth"
I'm down in Devon bud. I do go back up to North West every now and again still got family up there

DevonJay said:
Davydomes said:
I'm down in Devon bud. I do go back up to North West every now and again still got family up there

:lol: I thought the Devon in your name was your camper conversion :lol:

S.H. Metal Finishing
Droylsden, Manchester

Latest posts