re-trim ideas - pics of red/cream/white interiors please?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
Hi all,
getting near re trim time for Doris,need to make a decision! :?

paintwork is Lotus white,standard Dormy furniture,pop top is red/white candy stripe,carpets are buscuit & curtains are going to be red/white gingham.

looking for pics of re trims in the combinations of red / cream please. can anyone think of a bus with these interior colours?

Cheers - Rob

Hi,

Not sure if these are any good to you, I had these i =n my old late bay :msn4:

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

and i think john raws, bus from here was done by type two detectives trimmer in red, its in the gallery

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17612" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pete

Thanks for that Pete, that helps.think I prefer the cream piping that you had having seen it..
I've found these on the net - just what I'm looking for - what do you reckon?
redcreampipingbayinterior.jpg

redcreampipingbayinteriorfront.jpg

redcreampipingbaydoorcard.jpg

i think easy's bus has a red(burgandy)/cream theme going on and it looks trick 8) .

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vaninside.jpg

THANKS! you lads are great - thats why I love this place,other forums = nothing, here = 4 replies with pics! right, thats it, I know what I'm having now!! :mrgreen:

Hi there
Have a look at at 'New Camping Interior by Jason McKinnon', it's on page two of the Gallery. It shows the interior of my lotus white '68. The upholstery was done by Chris at Trimming Tonic.

Dave

Dave'68 said:
Hi there
Have a look at at 'New Camping Interior by Jason McKinnon', it's on page two of the Gallery. It shows the interior of my lotus white '68. The upholstery was done by Chris at Trimming Tonic.

Dave

couldnt find it?

Mines a basic westy interior, recovered in red/wine/burgundy, what ever you want to call it. It was the closest match to the India red seats.

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Old photo's I know but you'll get a good feel for it when you come for the badge :D

Thanks ballbag!

OK,I've decided to have darker red fluted vinyl & cream piping.
I think I like this design the best with the fluted panel...
redcreampipingbaydoorcard.jpg

just wondering how that will translate & what it will look like on the slider/wheel arch panel?

seat frames are going for powder coating tomorow.

Doris said:
Johnny said:
couldnt find it?
there you go..
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18677&hilit=%27New+Camping+Interior+by+Jason+McKinnon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

have to say that one of the best custom interiors i've seen. nice and simple, good detail on the seat cushions and i love the work surfaces. The swing out unit is classy. 8)