• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear Deluxe Bumper Trims Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv'e got an entire deluxe bumper for sale = good news
It's here in sunny Melbourne Australia = probably not so good news
I can break it up but then the bumper won't be worth much, so if you pm me with what you want to pay for it maybe we can work something out.
David

Some pics for appraisal, the ding on the LHS would not be too difficult for some one who has a bit of finess.

deluxebumpertrim001.jpg

deluxebumpertrim002.jpg

deluxebumpertrim004.jpg

deluxebumpertrim005.jpg

deluxebumpertrim006.jpg

If I take them off the bumper I will grind away the little screws and send them complete. The rubbers are a proper bugger to put back in. I used a system of putting them in almost boiling water and wore gardening gloves to squeeze them into the trims.
It also helps if you get em nice and slipperry with a bit of petroleum gell or grease around the edges.

Ive PM'd you back. :)

Negotiations ongoing! :D

he likes you cause you have nice things for sale David!

i have heaps of early stuff, will organise it all and let you poms know what i have!

Well, I scored a set of rear NOS trims this weekend, so thats me done!

A guy over here, doido jimbo, had a couple of sets for sale. I think he sourced them from Germany. Ill pop some pics up for y'all.

The price is a secret from the Mrs, of course! :twisted:

Here ya go, NOS pervs ...

nostrim1.jpg

And the markings ;)

nostrim2.jpg

Clem said:
A guy over here, doido jimbo, had a couple of sets for sale. I think he sourced them from Germany. Ill pop some pics up for y'all.

The price is a secret from the Mrs, of course! :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts