• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear gravel guard ......SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
Not seen on to many on buses, this fits to the lower edge of the rear bumper, what else it does, don't ask me....
It's about 2 feet long and as all parts I have, I kept it because it was in such good condition, usually these are mullered...
Postage would be a pain but if your willing to pay then I'd send.
Looking for £25 plus postage.

Ron

Hi do you have pictures of how it fixes my rear bumper look like it may have had one of these at some point if i can be sure this is the correct part i would like it please

Well I can assure you it's a correct part, it's an M code so you only had this if you ordered it when the van was new or retro fitted it later, its fitted using the two speed clips and screws, I'm sure they come with it, if you look at my photo you will see a piece of masking tape attached, I'm sure the fixings are in that.
It will fit on any rear early or late bumper......and I still have it...

Ron

What's your address, I'll pack it and get a price.

Ron

Hi Ron

address is

Martin Aylett
34 Windsor Rd
Linton
Swadlincote
Derbyshire
DE12 6PL

Martin.....postage will be £12.12p. ....because it's a large parcel not heavy, its length, it's packed..what would you like to do.

Rn

Latest posts