rear support adaptor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68 devon

Reaction score
anyone know of an adapter i can get to use with my 1776 lump but not one that bolts to the pump as i have full flow system
cheers shaun

Hello I have a 1776 single port engine on my bus with the OEM engine support

just have to put big washers between the engine and the mounting bar and I use a bugpack street max merged header in order to keep the oem engine support.

My full flow is with a 45° connection after the oil pump and I run with a cumbersome 30mm oil pump

Some pics to illustrate what I am saying:

266619.jpg

266643.jpg

266942.jpg

266944.jpg

Bye viNce :wink:

now that looks tasty! :wink:

:shock: LOL

I guess my eyes were shot after filling in 146 spot welds at work today.
Just had a few Guinness's and now I can see more clearly. :wink:

cheers

kombiporsche what exhaust are you connecting to your streetmax because i have just bought the same system and i am connecting a mondo muffler to it, the problem is its fouling on one of the pipes and not connecting up properly, they are both bugpack so they should fit.

DSC00357-3.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00350-1.jpg

im 99% sure only street max headers fit street max mufflers

youve got a merged mondo so need a merged mondo header, bugpack make a few different types. sadly being ceramic you cant just cut n shut.

ned a new header dude! :(

why not use blu tak and duc tape to fix your exhurst.
much cheaper plus the tape is already silver! it will give you that exhaust wrap drag race look! :lol: :lol:

im only joking :(

that might have to be the case, coolair have told me its been welded wrong by bugpack and i cant get hold of another one anywhere :x

its all good fun

I run with an A1 dynomax muffler but I cut and rewelded the muffler flange

267653.jpg

267654.jpg

267658.jpg

267659.jpg

With a smal coat of galvanization it's clean

Bye

looking again i was just going to say it looks like the flange is at the wrong angle, i was half asleep when i posted this morning!
sweet exhurst tho dude, like the carpet too! :lol:

I said "flange" :p

With my old beetle header (it does not fit with the oem support, I made a custom engine support that broken in 10 violent starts :lol: ) I made an aluminium spacer , it was clean too.
I cut and rewelded the muffler with my street max header because I did not have the time to make a new spacer...

226127.jpg

Latest posts