Replacement master brake cylinder for '68 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giraffeinbath

Reaction score
Apparantly a 1 year only item, does anyone know what may be the problems with fitting a later one?

Not off hand, but GSF list it in the catalog. Not sure how available they are though.

I can only guess that the mounting is different.

i fitted a later one to my 68. let me get this right! the nipple on the reservoir that recieves the brake fluid from the filler, in the cab, is at completely the other side of the reservoir so it is a bit of a squeeze but it can be done. not ideal but it works for me (touch wood).

that doesnt make much sense even to me after readin that back, but hopefully you get it!

youngbay said:
i fitted a later one to my 68. let me get this right! the nipple on the reservoir that recieves the brake fluid from the filler, in the cab, is at completely the other side of the reservoir so it is a bit of a squeeze but it can be done. not ideal but it works for me (touch wood).

that doesnt make much sense even to me after readin that back, but hopefully you get it!

Clear as custard, thanks for that :mrgreen:

Latest posts