• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rhd 72 crossover.....SOLD.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ground hugger

Reaction score
Hi folks
My vans going on sale next week after new mot.Im in Rotherham South Yorkshire if any one wants to view it.
Wants body looking at :( both lower rear corners have bubbling where the panels where welded in .Both rear arches where they where welded in are bubbling. Drivers side gutter wants looking at ,I have a side gutter cut 1.7m long for this, that will go in the sale.
paints bubbled above the rear hatch under the gutter line. sliding door has a few dips in the bottom runner.
Interior is a bit worn looking from hauling stuff around :lol: you have to use them.
Half rattle caned and half sprayed in matt blue
interior has a rear bench seat covered in denim same as the front seats and a home made plywood cupboard with over head locker. ply panels covered in blue fabric
was a Devon pop top now has a Paris rag top with a ply roof lining covered in post cards :shock:
its notched tubbed with a narrowed k&l beam, Brazilian flipped spindles with late bay brakes and new shocks, all this was new/built last year.
Rear is dropped one spline and horse shoe plates, running new backing plates and late bay brakes
Brand new fuche alloys with new continental tyres
all door and window seals have been replaced over the last four years or so.
skat shifter and new bushes gear changes are smooth.
new fuel sender but its still anybody's guess how much fuels in the tank.
new hella head lights and bezels.
Engine had a top end rebuild new b&p 4 years ago .carb had new bushes fitted.
Engine runs good and pulls well even up hill, Starts first time.
its a bit tatty looking as its been scotched back in places but I like that about it.

price is £7500. :D
tel -07960 168318

A few pics to start with.. just what I have on computer....Dave

Now with 12months mot May 24th 2015 :D .Im leaving it high at the moment and whoever buys it ill lower the front to how they want it. Only takes half hour to adjust back down

As requested,Both doors and engine lid are imports.Slight bit of surface rust on the engine lid and I have a new seal for the engine lid...

Open to offers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts