• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

!!!! RHD 72 DORMOBILE FOR SALE !!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the time has come to sell my beloved camper.

I purchased her in Augut 06 thinking i would have plenty of time and patience to get her back to former glory. Unfortunately this hasn`t come to frutition and i will be very sad to see her go but due to work commitments and a (Hopefully)growing family it needs to go. Here goes.

She is a July 1972 x-over in blue with a sort of white roof :lol:

Over the past two and a half years i have done the following to her.

Replaced front beam with second hand rust freee item Along with leaves
Replaced all 4 balljoints.
Repaired cab floor.
Repaired both pairs of font chassis legs.
Replaced brake shoes at the rear along with one new master cylinder.
Replaced steering column bush.
Replaced clutch cable
Replaced accelertor cable.
Replaced both front dampers

There is a lot more i have done but i will add the link to the lists that i have posted on this site.

The main thing is that all of the welding is done and shouldn`t need anymore at all.

All that there is left to do is to replace the seals in one of the calipers(supplied) and to fit the new drag link for the steering box(also supplied) and the bodywork will need some attention but its solid with no holes!! Just a coupleof dents :roll: :lol: The only main thing is i have taken of the front spare wheel holder that you`ll see in the bottom pic and have filled over it. Body work isn`t my Forte :lol: but its solid enough. The accelerator linkage will need attaching also which is also supplied. It was fitted in place but in the wrong place so i took it off the re situate it but haven`t got round to it.

The van will ome complete with 2 x sets of wheels and tyres along with the interior which is only half fitted at the moment, a JK cover and loads of bits and pieces.

She has no MOT or tax at present but i have the fail sheets from earlier this year of which most of the jobs have been done along with the fail sheets from Aug 06 when i purcahsed the van. Thus it will need to be trailered away.

Again I thought this van would be with me for the rest of my life but its time to be realistic and its time she had a new owner who can sort her out.

The van has a nearly new(mileage wise) engine for which i have a receipt from the previous owner and as i have only done literally 5 miles in her since Aug 06 (to MOT Station and back) the mileage isn`t high at all.

There i loads of history dating back to 2000 for which myself and previous owner have kept.

If i have missed anything i do apologise and i will answer any questions as honestly as possible. This really is a genuine reason for sale.More pics on request!!

Please PM me with any questions and i`ll get back to you as soon as posible.

Check this link for anything i may have missed.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

3500.00 ONO

Thanks

Alex

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts