• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rhd baywindow camper wanted cash waiting

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

im still looking for a rhd bay window camper got cash waiting but its burning a hole in my pocket

cant go wrong with this http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18485" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe a bit more info

Cash
Conversion
Distance you'd travel
Amount of work your willing to take on etc....

Theres some real gems in the for sales

sorry people im after something that dont need lots of work doing, no `projects` but i do not mind doing a little bit of work, also i would consider any model/conversion as long as its rhd, im based in kent and dont mind travelling a bit, got cash waiting, also i would prefer something with camping interior, but try me, if its nice enough i could change my mind

As Araon has already asked - how much have you got to spend?
Theres only two sorts of RHD bus - rusty ones and really rusty ones........
(unless of course that pile of cash is in excess of £10k)

Depending on funds you may realistically need to look for a left hooker if you dont want a "project".

Hi Brett
Sent you a PM on your previous request, however, you have not replied
Paul

you fancy this? its not strictly up for sale, but everything has a price ;)

5940_148483213131_564753131_3509642_3356499_n.jpg

12months mot, tax exempt etc...
1600 Mexican Engine (4 years old)
lowered by Slamwerks
all original Dormobile camper conversion - seats recovered in hessian with original underneath.
New window seals and pop top glass/skylights + seals
all major welding done
lovely to drive - head turner ;)

like i say, not actually up for sale as i love it - but ive been looking around at busses i like lately lol

Latest posts