• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD vw camper sold innit isit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott wilson

Reaction score
13012010455.jpg

13012010454.jpg

Rhd earlybay camper. Ready to ship from hot dry climate.Lead time 6-8 weeks just in time for summer.£10 650 call 07778995430 to discuss. We can take this vehicle to any level of completion to mot`d and uk reg to full repaint and new rubbers to 100 point resto

did i mention rhd rust free one owner :?: price can now be dropped due to change in my vat status :mrgreen: £9999 as is or £12k fully serviced uk reg historic tax with vw classics backing

Just checking - I'm assuming this has the single bunk up top over the later double bed?

We're after the latter..

Cheers, Mark

£12K on the road - sounds like a bargain to me ;)

Is it possible to change out a Bunk and insert the later style bed?

Is the hole in the roof the same size? Can the bunk be unbolted?

Do you have any other pictures of teh interior - is it all complete and together?

When is it coming in to the UK?

Cheers

mangojim said:
Is it possible to change out a Bunk and insert the later style bed?

Is the hole in the roof the same size? Can the bunk be unbolted?

Do you have any other pictures of teh interior - is it all complete and together?

When is it coming in to the UK?

Cheers

Hi, I can answer some of these, the holes a different size, roof is different and it wont fit lol

Scott mentions a 6-8 week shipping time..?

yes you can fit double bed up top and it does fit its just fiddly fiddly.I know this as i fitted one into one of our hire busses that was also a rhd so67r like this one.I`ve also fitted one in our 70 rhd westfalia. I will be selling these beds as kits shortly.
So in answer to all the questions.It currently has single cot in roof but i can fit double bed at extra cost and the bed is suitable for weights up to 90kg so two average size teens or one adult
Can repaint this bus in the colour of your choice with new rubbers for £18k or + full retrim with curtains for £20k
An absolute bargain as it is at £9999
and yes lead time is 6-8 weeks.

just looked through the listings here.Please take time to look at the body panels, door shuts, sills and pay particular attention to the lack of shiny paint and bucketloads of filler.If you can see these differences then you are in rhd heaven. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts