room for one more

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbay1

Reaction score
hi all
first off what a good site THANKS well here is my bus, its not to every ones taste but we love it,when we got her it was a pop top guess were that went, its been a long time in the makeing but here she is
thanks all ( see ya at the shows
blackbus1004.jpg

blackbus1001.jpg

blackbus1003.jpg

blackbus1002.jpg

Nice van, especially Love the paint job, Matt paint looks awesome. Welcome to the forum :D

Hello mate welcome to the forum, I was going to do mine in a satin finish and now seeing this it has made my mind up 8)

All your work has payed off! grill-less looks good to.

Mike.

thanks guys
its great to get it the way we wanted it, just going to have fun now and enjoy it, until i find a splitty and about 10k to do a body drop,
we are now looking foward to going camping in it, what a buzzz

looks great - loving the look of those rims 8)

One question - what's the pipe sticking out above light on the rear :?

Nice van - watch out for them speed bumps / potholes / twigs / dead ants :mrgreen:

Tidy looking bus you got there, now to enjoy it

Hard to tell in the pics (on moby) have you done a roof swap?

thanks all
yes i did a roof swap, when i got the bus the roof was rotten and it leaked like well lets just say it was not worth having a roof on it, the bus was full of filler which was hiding all sorts, i got as much filler out and straightened up the body as best as i could, as her who must be obeyed was losing the will to live with not having the bus on the road,
it was three days of hell with the roof, the first day was all about the tape measure, mark it measure it, fuck its 4mm out start again and so on, then comes the bit i was dreading the cutting, well if i get it wrong now i didnt want to think about that, once the roof was off it was down to welding in the strengthing plates and then top welding,
its not something i want to do again in a hurry, anyway here is a couple of more pics with the roof cut etchttp://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j325/lowbay1/morebusroof002.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;