• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rot free 72 bay for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanman3113

Reaction score
Rot free 72 bay for sale, This is a very reluctant sale do to a change in personnel circumstances. Plain Jane as she's affectionately known is a rot free 72 bay with a Devon interior all of which works we have enjoyed many trips away it has split charging and a couple of extra lighter type sockets for sat nav and we used a Halfords cold box in the back. The cooker works well including the grill as does the 240 volt hook up. With regards to any work that has been done the van, she sat in long term dry storage for years well into double figures I had to paint the bottom half she had been stored with stone chips on the front panel this was taken back to bare metal and treated with Jenolite before a couple of coats of an acid based etch primer were applied. Once done this rest of the van looked really dowdy and lack lustre so I had the rest of it painted I know some people like the aged paint patina look but I prefer to preserve the van as long as possible. The van has now been in constant use coming up three years with no problems and is ready to use any inspection is welcome the asking price is £15000 ono

The sink has an electric pump hope you can see this works in the photo
I have more pics and could email these to anyone interested if you have any questions please contact me either here or at my email which is ([email protected])
More pics as requested

Latest posts