Royal Traveller 111 drive away awning..Any Good?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baycrazy

Reaction score
I''m on the market for an awning and I've ruled it down to The Royal Traveller awning 111, i like it because its not too big and won't swamp my van, but was hoping i might be able to get some feedback?, Has anyone got one? How well does it fit to a lowered bus? Does it fit okay to a LHD?

Any advice would be much appreciated, want to make the right decision

Thanks Paul

Paul

I bought one of these for the same reasons as you, im taking it to cornwall this weekend. I put it up in the garden last weekend and it goes up a treat. Its got (heavy but strong) steel poles and the tent itself seems pretty good. It has canvas sides with nylon roof, the front zips open, and the back that attaches to the van has two zips so you can just have the opening to the slider unzipped or all of it that i thought was neat. Its got a double skirt at the bottom with rubber tie-downs, the only downside it the horendous curtains that come with it :lol:

Just

Thanks think i'm going to get one, enjoy your trip to Cornwall, hope the weather improves, i live in St Austell so will keep an eye out for you if i'm out in the Bay.

Paul

baycrazy said:
Thanks think i'm going to get one, enjoy your trip to Cornwall, hope the weather improves, i live in St Austell so will keep an eye out for you if i'm out in the Bay.

Paul

Nice one fella. Ill be in Pentewan Sands so not far away

good luck with the prchase

Just

Latest posts