• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Royal traveller deluxe awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbear

Reaction score
I have a royal traveller deluxe drive away awning for sale. It's in excellent condition, I bought it from a guy in Southend last year who had owned it for 5+ years! however in this time he had never taken it out of the bag so it was brand new when I got it! I've since used it on two occasions this year, 1 week in yarmouth and 4 days in camber sands so it's still in very good condition, the bag it comes in is a little faded however. I would also advise the buyer to get some new pegs as the camp site in camber was like setting up on concrete! Whilst camping in yarmouth I decided to give it a coat of fabsil waterproofer, not because it needed it or leaked but just because it was on offer in halfords and I was bored! :lol:
£150.. I'm based in Kent but work all over the south of England so may be able to deliver in person, not sure what courier costs would be.

Only selling as I've just bought a vango airbeam 8)

I know I'm supposed to post photos in the add , but please bare with me as my photobucket is playing up.

Latest posts