Running a new wire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Looks like I have a dodgy wire running to my rear lights (it's earthed when I check it with a meter ..) so rather than strip out the loom Im thinking of running a new wire from the fuse board, to the rear - any thoughts on where to run it out of sight ? (van has belly pans fitted)

any new wires, I run through the left had side of the fire wall in the bottom, and is sealed with a rubber gromit. This comes into the base of the bed / rear seat. Then its out in the corner and under the metal runner I have over the wooden floor and then under the carpet to meet up with the loom and follow that through to the dash.

Here is the hole in the engine bay, I have all the split chager wires, tach etc coming through here. Neat job and out the way. 8)

Hole.jpg

seems reasonable - Im a bit stuck across the floor as its original Devon so no real runner to hide under as such - may have to add one ... and good suggestion about some spares !!

Latest posts