• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rust free front beam - £100

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Anyone after a replacement beam for their bus? We've got a rust free bare beam getting in our way we could do with shifting.

First £100 gets it, can be couriered if required. :)

Here's some pics taken on my mates camera phone. If you need clearer pics I'll be back up there Friday.

Image965.jpg

Image966.jpg

Image969.jpg

Image970.jpg

Image971.jpg

It was going on a '72 so it should be exactly the same as yours dude.

Justin & Mutley said:
Oh why hasn't my xmas bonus come through yet?...

Because you've been slacking off spending all your time on here, and not working hard enough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As it's practically a bare beam you can have it LHD or RHD. I believe it's got the bracket for the steering welded on the LHS, but it'd only take 2 mins to cut it off and weld on the other side.

With regard to p+p, you'll probably be looking at £20. You're welcome to sort it yourself though if you can find it cheaper?

jabbo said:
...Because you've been slacking off spending all your time on here, and not working hard enough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky fecker, I've been working 50+ hours per week for the last 6 weeks - you're dead after school...

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
Cheeky fecker, I've been working 50+ hours per week for the last 6 weeks - you're dead after school...

;)

Whatever, my dad's bigger than your dad! :p

Latest posts