Santa Cruz 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
them wheels on the green EB are dope! i feel the scene is really moving on in a good way, lots of badass and very different rides there :D

Hi mate, did you manage to get one of my EB. I was by the ice cream splitty, you can see me in the background of their photo.. Would be epic if you have..

Cheers..

Dicky

It is great to see such a fantastic range of marques on display, and some rock solid photos too. :D

I only wish it was a tad closer to where I am.

Kev

Delilahtoo said:
It is great to see such a fantastic range of marques on display, and some rock solid photos too. :D

I only wish it was a tad closer to where I am.

Kev

We had people turn up from Leicester, Southampton and Cornwall. I think the furthest travelled was about 140 miles.
Have a look on the Santa Cruz facebook page for more photos from Washingpool Farm, and at Frys Club where it ends up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/184209998259469/?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good pics Si, and Saraj's Hank looks fab. 8)

I think that event is going to have to go into my diary for next year. My bus could do with a good run! :D

Awesome line up of all sorts of vehicles, would love to give it a try next year, loving the yank and classic English contingent 8)

Mind you checked though a few times and still not spotted Lobie's bus? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts