Scammed by seller on Eirecooled (Ireland)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twisted-bug

Reaction score
Been a member over on eircooled for a while now,recently came across a van that pretty much suited all the family needs and even better she said yes:) Its a fairly well known bus here,1973 metallic blue,suicide doors,shaved handles and indicators,black leather front seats(Porsche I think)pretty much sticks out like a sore thumb.
Anyway it came up for sale on donedeal for €4k,price had been dropping for a few mths so went to take a look.Long story short cash was handed over but had to return to collect later that week.The seller kept making excuses and when I couldnt get her on the phone drove over to Longford to collect it. Got there and no sign of the bus and the employees acting stupid like they never saw me before. Called the gards and filed a report,did manage to get the logbook and a few other documents which they now have as evidence but just found out from a previous owner that new papers have been applied for!
Hoping that it's not somebody caught up in all this that's handed over cash too,figured I would throw up a bit here to see if anybody has seen it in the last 2 weeks or handed over any cash for it.any info or help appreciated

That sounds really bad , hope all gets sorted and you get your van or your money back.
That van sounds familiar but posting a picture if you have one would help.

Thats shocking, give Johnny a shout thats his neck of the woods, he may have seen something ?! hope you get it sorted! i fucking hate scammers like that :evil:

Latest posts