• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

schofields new cargo floor.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vesp

Reaction score
Schofields brand new cargo floor, purchased with special handmade part to convert to RHD. I fitted only the drivers side, the others shown in the picture have not been near the van. I will unpick the other one and sell the lot as a complete floor replacement only. These are 300 pounds brand new, so you will get two brand new panels and a sort of new panel for the grand sum of £150.

DSC_0679.jpg

Revise :- I've just tried to remove the RHS cargo floor, but it seams i have welded it in to well and it won't budge. :roll: So i will now be letting the other two parts of the floor go for £100. (Which i consider a good price considering the handmade piece is £50 by itself).

Fluke22 - Is this any good to you still, if so i will get a price for delivery?

would really appreciate it if I could have both halves as i need to replace the whole floor but still interested in what you got there.

Let me know fella.

Im slowing but gradually unpicking the floor so it should be ready soon. I'll let you know when available.

Revise :- I've tried to remove the RHS cargo floor again, but it seams i have welded it in to well and it won't budge. :roll: So i will now be letting the other two parts of the floor go for £100. (Which i consider a good price considering the handmade piece is £50 by itself).

Latest posts