seat frames powder coated pictures

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
thought I'd post some pics up in case anyone ever thinks of getting their's done. I've just had my seat frames powder coated gloss black.they're off to traffic trim tommorow to be re covered.I wasn't too sure about spending the money on this as most of the seat is covered & thought about just rubbing down and painting the visible bits but I'm so glad I have,especially as the Dormobile front seat lifts up and forms part of the cooker - very visible! The wife doesn't apreciate these things but fellow Early Bayers will!!....

cabseatspowdercoated2.jpg

cabseatspowdercoated6.jpg

cabseatspowdercoated5.jpg

cabseatspowdercoated.jpg

cabseatspowdercoated3.jpg

Those look fantastic! Was it expensive (if you dont mind me asking :))

kevinhall said:
Those look fantastic! Was it expensive (if you dont mind me asking :))

Thanks chaps - £80 for the the pair including the media blasting. I reckon you could get it cheaper if you shopped around as the place I go to is reknown for being expensive,it just happens to be on my door step so saves petrol/time etc.

had loads done during the resto - I have my own parking space there :lol:

had the front grille done also.fed up of chasing the rust,so had it blasted to bare metal then powder coated gloss white.it was rust freee to begin with but still a little corrosion scarred.powder coating covers the minor imperfections.....
frontgrillepowdercoated1.jpg

frontgrillepowdercoated.jpg

Latest posts