• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEAT RUNNERS REQ ASAP!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi rob,
I have some that actually came from a 1970!
If you PM your mobile number I can txt you some pictures.
They were just cut out so will need the spot welds drilling and old metal cutting out
Cheers Steve

Ched said:
Hi rob,
They were just cut out so will need the spot welds drilling and old metal cutting out
Cheers Steve
Thanks Steve,after posting this yesterday I made about 20 calls to vw salvage importers and only had luck with one restoration garage that had a pair,which I paid an expensive £100 for them as I was desperate for them! (GUTTED) i now wish I would have posted it on forum earlier! If they arrive and there no good I will be in contact! These seem to be extremely hard to find now,so don't give them away for Pense!

Robo is so true. I bought a pair of the seat runners for US$70 in US and paid another US$65 to bring in to me here in Pakistan. Here is the pair, sand blasted and all.

seattr10.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

^^^ That I knew at the time of buying the seat runners but then I had the mind of fitting these in at the passenger side of my RHD EB because these came of the driver seat of a LHD US EB (a 68), as I wanted both front seats to be adjustable. But during the course of hunting the two front walkthrough seats, I realized it was going to be a costly upgrade so I decided to stick to stock configuration so these runners are surplus now to my needs.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Ched said:
Hi rob,
Cheers Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm really interested in the bay seat runners if they are still available. Wanting runners asap.

I have PMd you

Many thanks

Richard

Latest posts