• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seat springs or seat frame. Bumper trim wanted.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigG

Reaction score
The springs at the front edge of my passenger seat base have snapped ( curved ones if that makes sense)
Does anyone have any for sale or know anyone who does new ones? Will consider a whole seat base or frame too.
Also does anyone have any rear bumper deluxe trim, the later flat type for sale.
many thanks chaps.

Do you mean the zig zag/upholstery springs ?

http://skiddawupholstery.org.uk/catalog/84" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last time I got some I struggle to find some thin enough but you can search around - lots of places do them.

Cheers

I've a good passanger seat for sale with NO broken spring -none, it is from a dormobile so includes the cooker and I'd like £65

Might even be able to post but collection preferred from Kingston (Surrey)

Got a couple of scrap seats at home but not back until Friday. Free just Pay postage for parts if there any good to you. Got a bumper trim aswell but think its front have a look on one of my for sale threads

Thanks for the replys fellas.
Splitt, the rears you have are the earlier type but thanks anyway and Matt, if I was closer I would have that seat/cooker combo, well cheap.
johnandkatrina, i'll try and get a pic of the springs I need for Friday.

Cheers :D

Latest posts