Securing Valuables inside the Bus whilst abroad or at a show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac said:
I've just bought one, just got to figure best place to fit, crusader travel safe v719, got mine from local caravan camping place but fleabay sell then, ( no surprise )

That's the one. Basic, but does the job.

No need to disclose where you keep your valuables fellas!
I was just seeking examples of what you peeps actually use, be it safes/lockboxes/hidden stuff and so on.

I have ordered one of the LOKBOX Mobile Lockers off eBay for our stuff! Will keep the wifelet happy knowing everything is stowed securely wherever I decide to place it!

Thanks for all the input!
If it were just me travelling I would only take the essentials however with Clare she would literally take anything and everything - :msn4: Just in case :msn4:

monkiboy said:
Seriously guys......

I have one of THESE.... I have sercured it HERE..... With these bolts..... etc etc

SHHHHHHHHHH :roll:

I take your point, though the chances of somebody reading this thread and then locating my bus on a camping field must be fairly remote. It is a bit like saying I lock my door with a key...it doesn't really give anything away, in my view. :roll:

Probably more chance of seeing a bulge in my swimming cossie and realising it is NOT because I am pleased to see him, its just my spare keys, passport, travel docs, etc. Might as well wear a tee-shirt that reads "Please mug me". :lol:

You pays your money and makes your choices, in my view. Just my opinion of course. :D

There is no way I would take my valuables into a crowded dance tent - like I will be doing in Spa!
Run the risk of loosing everything that way - atleast if its securely locked away in the bus it will stay there (hopefully)

Im sure the biggest risk is from random thieves at festivals, shows or just campsites, so idea sharing on here isnt really a problem from a general perspective.

I tend to 'bury' stuff within stuff a bit, in random bags of worthless stuff, if that makes sense.

i also find drinking all of ya valuables helps on the first nite, that way there's no midnight rambling cooler cowboys within a mile of me!

....dont bother with hm he looks like hes had the lot....

or ya can blow all ya cash in the bar 1st nite too, the above also applies.

it a bit like combination locks on briefcases, fuck me just have the case,simple. :msn4:

jth

Latest posts