• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my super slammed Karmann Ghia!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyandsean

Reaction score
It's a 1970 California import Karmann Ghia that came to the UK in 1998. It's had 2 American owners and 3 UK owers from new the last one being me only having it for 4 months.

I have a full history of the car from brand new including original VW service and warranty books, all UK MOT's, service and parts bills and you can see every owner from new!!

Recent paint job in the last 3 months in tartan red with black roof and just had full professional interior re trim last week.

New door rubbers and door window rubbers.

New big bore exhaust fitted 2 months ago and sounds the dogs.

Lowered all round on drop spindles at the front with 145/65 tyres and 2 inner splines on the rear, at the same time fitted new ball joints and tie rod ends so handles very good.

Great JVC mp3 sound system ( ipod ready ) with component speakers in the front and 6x9 Kickers in the back.

Good strong 1600 engine, just had full service including tappets setting and new starter motor, dizzy, points and fuel pump.

Chassis is very very solid with no rot or welding at all and sills are like new.

Just put a full MOT on today and passed with flying colours and taxed it too so good for a full year!!!

I have spent way over £8500 on this car only selling as I have seen new project I fancy doing.

For more information please feel free to call me on 07843088241.
Would like£6699 But open to sensible offers!!!

Please open link for pictures

http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=669084" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts