• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

set of five porsche boxster s wheels polished

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
i have a set of five porsche boxster s rear wheels for sale.

they are all 8.5j rims and were all bought as seperates over a couple of years. they where then fruit acid stripped and had the backs sprayed silver. the front faces were then mirror polished.

i have two sets of centre caps for them and the buyer can choose whichever set they want, the first being original porsche chrome centres with black emblems. the other caps are replica chrome caps with colour crested centres which look awsome when fitted.

all the wheels are fitted with toyo proxie 4 tyres in 195 40 17 which are stretched to fit. all have done less than 1000 miles, the spare is still brand new.

the wheels have been barely used though my lovely wife did manage to put a scratch around one which the guys whole polished them said would cost a tenner to buff out. i was going to pay them £50 to get them all rebuffed but i will leave that for the purchaser.

car031.jpg

car030.jpg

car029.jpg

car028.jpg

car027.jpg

car025.jpg

car026.jpg

STA71719.jpg

STA71718.jpg

STA71717.jpg

Image030-1.jpg

Image031-1.jpg

the refurb alone cost £350 the tyres alone cost £350. you could knock yourself a set up from ebay but if you bare in mind you would need 2.5 sets of boxster s rims then you can imagine what you would end up paying for the set. the original caps alone cost £70 on ebay.

if someone is interested in them at £700 i will get them repolished before they are picked up which i think is a bit of a bargain for five rims. i cut the boot carpet in my golf and had a full width spare wheel in the boot for shows

Latest posts