• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

set of four steel wheels, wide 5 pattern, SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlybaynick

Reaction score
Set of 15" wheels up for grabs, one has a brand new tyre, kept as spare and never used (155/60/R15) and a slightly used 195/65/R15 on another. See Photos.

Open to offers, the new 155/60/R15 was £90, think its meant for a Smart Car!

Collection from Coventry or possible delivery with petrol costs in Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire/Leicestershire

Hi

Can you get a postage cost to Bristol ? I don't really need the tyres

DubBGood2Me said:
Hi, what width are the rims? Are they splitty or beetle and would you sell without tyres?

Ta,

Lee

They have 4.5 x 15 stamped on them so I'm guessing 4.5" is the width, pretty certain they are splitty wheels not beetle. Probably could sell without if it doesn't cost me to get tyres removed

kank said:
Hi

Can you get a postage cost to Bristol ? I don't really need the tyres

I'll take one to the Post Office and see if they can estimate cost for four, might take me a day or two though

Probably better of using parcel2go for a quote going on weight, just stick in a bin bag with a label. Given the way post office prices are going up I don't think its a viable option to be honest

Nugsy said:
Probably better of using parcel2go for a quote going on weight, just stick in a bin bag with a label. Given the way post office prices are going up I don't think its a viable option to be honest

Ok thanks for the tip, will look at that.

Latest posts