Shell Island North Wales, anyone been?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballbag

Reaction score
We went on Wednesday and cam back this morning.

What an absolutely beautiful place.

I might try to organise a meeting there one weekend, it would great to get a load of dubbers over there.

En route at Bala
IMG_0396.jpg

My mates LT50 motorhome is enormous compared to my bay :lol:
IMG_0399.jpg

It was like this every night too
IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

DSCF2034.jpg

We got right on the beach :D

DSCF2024.jpg

DSCF2030.jpg

The bus didn't miss a beat either, which is always good and I'll deffo be tubbing now.

We'll definitely be going back, although I do think it would be bleak if the weather is not so good, on the other hand there is a pub on site :D

My Brother (Nags WolVeK on here) was there Friday and Saturday night.........in a tent!!!! :|

He doesn't live too far so is down there all of the time.

I would be up for a meet there too. 8)

We've been there too. Great site, but i thought it was tents only! Has it changed it's rules?
We try and camp most weekends in the summer, so would love to meet up with some other like minded campers.
Keep us posted :D

I love Shell Island and Barmouth, there are usually a few vw campers there.

The last time we were there though a Cat 1 Hurricane came through and almost decimated the site :shock:

Hi Ballbag,

Was there over the weekend too, If I'd seen you would of popped over to say Hi. Will be spending lots of time there this summer as freinds got a boat morred up, and yes when the sun is shining you cant beat it with the Snowdon mountains as a back drop.

Leon, I think always been campervans and mobilehomes (could be wrong) but deffinatly no caravans :lol:

Would be up for a meet.

nags,

nags WolVeK said:
Hi Ballbag,

Was there over the weekend too, If I'd seen you would of popped over to say Hi. Will be spending lots of time there this summer as freinds got a boat morred up, and yes when the sun is shining you cant beat it with the Snowdon mountains as a back drop.

Leon, I think always been campervans and mobilehomes (could be wrong) but deffinatly no caravans :lol:

Would be up for a meet.

nags,

Ah yes, caravans! We tented last time we were there.

Latest posts