Show clothing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave

Reaction score
As i am involved in orgainising a show i was hoping i could ask for some feedback on what show clothing you all buy, type and size.
Adult Hoodies
Mens t shirts
Ladies fitted t shirts
Kids hoodies
Kids t shirts

Thanks for the help

Specific event stuff? At certain shoes, EBI, I may buy a tee, but not normally.

Clem said:
Specific event stuff? At certain shoes, EBI, I may buy a tee, but not normally.

Specific to the event i am on the committee to orgainise, ALIVE & V-DUBBIN, we are trying to sort out quntities to order so just trying to see who buys what.

I dont buy event specific but if the design was ok then yeah a tee for working on the van....my fave is still the earlybay tee from sam@bugeyeddesigns on here.... in fact its so grubby now I think I need to get another off him......or wash it

I dont tend to buy t-shirts for me but do like getting something for the kids,unfortunately no-one seems to cater for the smaller kids.
The son is 2 and most sizes stop at 18 months (Baby sizes) and the daughter is 6 but again really struggle to find anything in this size as most start at XS children size (about 10 years old)

OLIVE-BAY said:
sparkywig said:
I don't buy "show" clothing unless it's really outstanding. Usually overpriced and poor quality.

I'd have to agree, and add tacky to the pot.....ie split screen with surf setting :roll:

have to agree with the above two comments. always a splitty,usually flowers or surfing yawn yawn :roll:

Doris said:
OLIVE-BAY said:
sparkywig said:
I don't buy "show" clothing unless it's really outstanding. Usually overpriced and poor quality.

I'd have to agree, and add tacky to the pot.....ie split screen with surf setting :roll:

have to agree with the above two comments. always a splitty,usually flowers or surfing yawn yawn :roll:

Some good points here, we are getting best quality available, ie heavier duty fabrics, trying to keep cost down by buying in bulk and yes it has a split on it, BUT also a bay and beetle!!!!!!

all coments....nail on the head

also my tits are geting to big for t shirts so i usually where shirts nowadays.

I think one of the problems is that the vw peeps unless they have a few different types, are a little insular and single minded. Other people buy me stuff with any thing that says vw, but gradually they are coming round to getting me stuff with a bay on it and some even make sure there are no lights or the lights are down low even better, Mrs Ozziedog even looks at the rear vents now as well and she don`t get me nothing that looks like it`s got a pair of toasters strapped on the back, and definitely nothing that looks like a parked up skip with those front indicators.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bit of in coming ???? :lol: ;) :lol:

Yep Ozzie I agree, gets chuffing frustrating "oh i got you a new mug with your van on it" no it's a bloody splittie with f-ing flowers on it DOh does my head in still I enjoy throwing
Down the patio after they've gone :lol: can almost reach the bottom
Now :mrgreen:

Araon said:
I dont buy event specific but if the design was ok then yeah a tee for working on the van....my fave is still the earlybay tee from sam@bugeyeddesigns on here.... in fact its so grubby now I think I need to get another off him......or wash it

Made my day that did :mrgreen:

Yeah, most show clothing is lame and embarrassing. Even the free ones I only use as cleaning rags.

(Although I do love my EBI 1 and Freddie Files shirts)

If I had to, I'd go with a shirt that DOESN'T have hippy/surf conotations or looks like its made by Animal or No Fear. :msn4:

Latest posts