Show itinerary

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobus

Reaction score
Here is a hypothetical situation.
If a bloke was to come a loooong way to see as many VW shows as possible in the UK and maybe Germany and Spa for instance., and say he had about a month to do it in, what would be the best dates to arrive and get the most shows in?
Not this year but next is looking good.
Another thing would be to buy a good camper to travel around in and use for accommodation, although if there was a gooden down here I; oops I mean he could export it over there use it for the duration and flog it at the last show!

So are there some shows grouped over a month or so?
What are the big events? I know of Brighton Breeze and Vanfest but that's it.
Are they held within a month of each other?

Over to you now!
David

Sounds like a plan ...

(you, sorry 'he', could probably fund the trip by importing said Oz Early and selling over here at a show ..! )

more than likely, as long as he brings an early rust free nothcback for me aswell! :wink: :lol:

easy said:
more than likely, as long as he brings an early rust free nothcback for me aswell! :wink: :lol:

This is closer to you than me, looks the goods too. The kids will love going through the drivethrough with that steering arrangement as well!

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=364850

Latest posts