Show me some colours

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2a-Lex

Reaction score
Ok, i was a little absent for weeks. Had to work a lot and did not quite manage to work on my EB.
But had some progress and will post some pics next weekend.

I´ve nearly done all the sanding and have to argue with my wife what colour to choose for the paintjob.
Now that is the point where all of you can do me a favour.

Please post some pics of your paintjobs. Origin or custom.

Thx to all of you.

Alex

Heres my bus in Beryl Green L478, think it's a 60's colour. Have a look on http://www.pre67.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they have all the original VW colours and codes, link below for you...

http://www.pre67vw.com/colours/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

050901ac.jpg

Original 1970 color....Brillaint Blue.....re-painted to match as close as possible.
DSC_0064.jpg

Mines brilliant blue , see the pics on my resto thread Rocky the camp mobile. Just been spayed!

Good luck with the colour choice. What colour is your bus?

toffo24 said:
Mines brilliant blue , see the pics on my resto thread Rocky the camp mobile. Just been spayed!

Good luck with the colour choice. What colour is your bus?

Was savanna beige and white roof. I´d like to keep it OG, but there are so many savanna beige buses around and my wife (and me too) like something more colourful.
I prefer all kinds of blue and green, she likes grey and brown in all variations.

i figure the white, grey , red and rusty brown works well , but i reckon they dont sell rattle cans in halford in that scheme, shame really :x :shock:
P1000379.jpg

john , bex and lazerdog horse

john the horse said:
i figure the white, grey , red and rusty brown works well , but i reckon they dont sell rattle cans in halford in that scheme, shame really :x :shock:
P1000379.jpg

john , bex and lazerdog horse

Haha...YES!

Latest posts